WiscList - Setting a Member to Receive No Mail
As a list administrator, you can set a list member to receive no list messages while retaining him/her as a list member. This is most useful if you are the sole poster to the list and you do not want to receive your own mailings.
Change Member Subscription Type
Follow this procedure to change whether a list member receives mailings from the list.
- Log in to WiscList Admin and navigate to My Lists.
- Click on the list you want to work with.
- Click Manage List Members.
- Click on the member you want to work with.
- Set Subscription to "No Mail" if you wish the member to receive no mail from this list.
- Click Update Member.
Note: Members with a subscription type of "No Mail" will not receive messages or calendar invitations.