WiscList Classlist - Incorrect or Missing Information
This document explains what you should do to correct missing or incorrect Classlist members.
What to Do
If your Classlist contains an incorrect instructor or is missing one who should be listed:
- The data that feeds the Classlist must be corrected by your teaching department's curricular representative. Contact your department's representative and verify the instructor(s) listed for the course.
- If the problem persists after confirming the list's data source is correct, please contact the DoIT Help Desk.
If your Classlist contains an incorrect student or is missing one who should be listed:
- The student must confirm he or she is officially enrolled in the course and the correct section. Students can find and change enrollment information in the Student Center.
- If the problem persists after confirming the list's data source, please contact the DoIT Help Desk.
- Classlists are automatically updated multiple times per day based on data retrieved from UW-Madison databases.
- As a Classlist Administrator,you may not remove students or other list administrators who are automatically added to the list. However, you may add or remove guest members and instructors. See WiscList Classlist - Add or Remove Guest Students and Instructors for instructions.