Learn@UW - Sharing Docs in Learn@UW
Learn@UW has the ability to link Content material to Google Documents.
Linking a Google Document in Learn@UW
- Set the share settings for your Google Doc to "Anyone with the link."
(See Google's documentation for sharing documents)
- Copy the share link for your document.
- Go to Learn@UW Tool.
- Select in the Module you'd like it added under.
- Select Create a Link from the drop down menu.
- Paste the google URL in the URL box.
- Enter the Title in the Title box
- Put a check in the box if you'd like it to open in a new window.
- Click Create.