D2L - Sharing Docs (UW-Madison)
D2L has the ability to link Content material to Google Documents.
Linking a Google Document in D2L
- Set the share settings for your Google Doc to "Anyone with the link."
(See Google's documentation for sharing documents)
- Copy the share link for your document.
- Go to D2L Tool.
- Select in the Module you'd like it added under.
- Select Create a Link from the drop down menu.
- Paste the google URL in the URL box.
- Enter the Title in the Title box
- Put a check in the box if you'd like it to open in a new window.
- Click Create.