KB Author Training - Overview
This document contains an overview and a table of contents for the 'KB Author Training' series of documents.
This series of training documents is directed at KnowledgeBase users who will author KB content in the KB Admin Tools. Our goal is to provide new document authors with a online resource to replace or supplement in-person training. Upon completing the series, readers will be able to:
- Access the KB Admin Tools.
- Create and publish new KB documents.
- Search for and edit existing KB documents.
- Upload attachments to document-specific and shared attachment folders.
- Control document formatting with the WYSIWYG (design) editor and Quick Code buttons.
- View and understand document version and revision information.
Table of Contents:
- KB Author Training - Creating a New Document
- KB Author Training - Editing an Existing Document
- KB Author Training - Title, Keywords, and Summary Fields
- KB Author Training - Body Field - Design (WYSIWYG) and HTML Editors
- KB Author Training - Body Field - Design (WYSIWYG) Editor Controls
- KB Author Training - Body Field - HTML Editor Quick Code Buttons
- KB Author Training - Attachments and Revisions