D2L - Using the Dropbox Document Viewer (UW-Madison)
The D2L Dropbox Document Viewer allows instructors to view student submissions online within D2L, as well as give feedback in the same screen.
The Dropbox Viewer is compatible with the following file types:
1. Go to your D2L Course homepage, and click on Assignments in the navigation bar. Select Dropbox from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on a Dropbox folder.
3. Click on the file name of the student submission to open it within D2L. You can also download the file to your computer by clicking Download All Files.
4. The evaluation pane on the right of the document allows you to grade and provide feedback on the submission.
5. Enter a grade in the box named Score out of #. The number is determined by how you initially set up grading for this Dropbox folder.
6. Type written feedback in the text box named General Feedback. You can also attach a file from your computer, or leave audio feedback.
7. When done, click Publish.