Where should I look to find out my final grades and GPA for a particular term?

This sections explains where students can look to find out final grade information for the graded components of courses they have taken.

How can I access my final grades for a particular term or semester?

Students are able to access their final grades by clicking on the Student Services tab in My UW and through the My UW portlet-Final Grades.   While grades are still available through the Student Center, the UW portlet makes it easier for students to access their final grades on a mobile device.  For more information on how to use the Final Grades portlet, please refer to My UW-Madison - Final Grades Portlet.  Students may also call the DoIT Helpdesk at 608-264-HELP (4457) if they have any questions about using the Final Grades portlet to access their grades or term GPA.  Information regarding DoIT Help Desk support can also be found at Get help from the DoIT Help Desk

Information about grade grade distribution for classes can be found at course grade distributions.

Keywords:Portlet, MyUW portlet, final grades, term GPA, cumulative GPA   Doc ID:24467
Owner:Tori R.Group:College of Letters & Science
Created:2012-05-24 15:38 CDTUpdated:2016-05-23 08:31 CDT
Sites:College of Letters & Science
Feedback:  0   0