TAM - Removing an Applicant from a Job Opening
You can remove an applicant from a job opening, due to a variety of reasons, such as the applicant was incorrectly added to an incorrect job opening, etc.
|RECRUITER / TA COORDINATOR/ HIRING MANAGER/ TA AFFIRMATIVE ACTION||RECRUITER|
- Locate the applicant that you want to remove from the job opening and click the applicant's name (blue hyperlink).
- Use the Manage Applicant page to view and modify the applicants disposition and remove the job opening number.
- Click on the disposition next to the job opening that should be removed from the applicant's history.
- Click the arrow to expand the "Click icon to edit disposition details".
- Click and delete/remove the job opening number from the Job Opening ID field.
- Tab out of the field to refresh the data.
- Click the Save button.