WiscChat (iPad/iOS) - Configuring IM+
IM+ is a free chat client that works with WiscChat. This doc explains how to configure IM+ for WiscChat on the iPad.
- Download IM+ from the App Store.
- Open IM+.
- You will see a popup window prompting you with an advertisement(i.e IM Cloud Syncing) Click the X in the upper right-hand corner to dismiss this window.
- Note: The account window in the next step should appear on it's own. If it doesn't, press the account icon in the top right, indicated with the red circle in this image
- From the Add accounts screen, select More services.
- Scroll down until you see Jabber. Select Jabber and then hit Next.
- In the Login field, enter your full email address. Then enter your password in the Password field.
- Hit the Contacts button in the upper right to start chatting!