Carson Gulley Center
(608) 262-1638 --Carson Gully Office
(608) 262-2420 -- Carson Gulley Information Desk
Hours See web for hours
1515 Tripp Circle
Madison, WI 53706
Carson's Market is a smaller marketplace-style dining option surrounded by Adams, Slichter and Tripp Hall. Its proximity to multiple residence halls and academic buildings makes it the perfect stop for a quick lunch break between classes. It is located in the main-level of Carson Gulley Center, which reopened in fall 2013 after a major renovation. Carson Gulley Center is named after Carson Gulley, who was a head chef in University Housing for 27 years, a local celebrity, and a civil rights pioneer.
The consultants in charge of renovating Carson Gulley Commons worked closely with the Wisconsin Historical Society to renovate the building, which was built in 1926, without losing the historical architecture. The lower level was renovated into a new dining area, convenience store, and open marketplace. The upper level has an updated meeting and event space with an adjacent kitchen.
Carson Gulley Center is the primary hall desk for Tripp/Adams/Slichter residents.