D2L - Printing Flagged Discussion Messages (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
Selectively printing discussion messages can be achieved in D2L by flagging and viewing flagged messages.
- To select which messages to print, flag messages while you are reading them by clicking the flag icon ()
- Chose Flagged Only in the View dropdown.
- Select all messages by clicking the top, left box above all of the flagged messages.
- Click the printer icon to view the posts in a printable format.
- Click Print to print your messages, and Close to go back to the discussion.