WiscWeb CMS - Facebook Statuses Content Class
This document shows how to Facebook Statuses for your website.
WiscWeb CMS Standard Template Content Classes - Facebook Statuses
Facebook Statuses: to create
- Open the Page
- Click on Manage Side Blocks
- Click on Create And Connect Page
- Click on Facebook Statuses
- Click on Edit Feed Configuration
- Note that this content class requires your Facebook ID which is not the same as the text you see in your Facebook URL that shows your Facebook username. To discover your ID, you may find this website useful: http://findmyfacebookid.com/. Type in your Content Block Title, Edit to show your title, your Facebook ID, Date, Time, and the number of statuses.
- Click OK