WiscWeb CMS - Switchable Calendar Content Class
This document shows how to use Switchable Calendar on your website.
WiscWeb CMS Standard Template Content Classes - Switchable Calendar
Switchable Calendar: how to add
- Open the Page
- Click on Manage Side Blocks
- Click on Create Connect Page
- Click on Switchable Calendar
- Type your events title
To edit the calendar ...
- Click on Edit Configuration to edit your events title, daily view, and weekly view
- Click on Manage Events and Create And Connect Page then name your events title
- Click on your event title and then click on the RedDot by your events name
- Click on the RedDots by each option to set: Date (for an event year, month, and day); Start (time event starts); End (time event ends); Location (event location); Description (event description); WebSite (link to a website for more event information); Contact (contact information).