Accessing Tethered Software by Mapping a Windows Network Drive (Linux or Unix)
How to map the tethered software network drive using a Unix operating system.
**** You must be connected to WiscVPN to map a network drive and access tethered software files from off campus. Information and instructions for how to install WiscVPN can be found here.****
1. Open the file browser
2. Select File> Connect to Server.
3. Once in Connect to Server, Change the server type to Windows.
4. Enter the server name. This is "groupspace.cae.wisc.edu" without the quotations.
5. Enter the folder name. The folder name will be "/caesoftware" without the quotations.
6. Enter "ENGR" for the Domain and your CAE user name and password.
7. Find your desired tethered software file.