Can I get a waiver for the application fee?

Can I get a waiver for the application fee?

The application fee may be waived for students in cases of financial hardship.

If you apply using the Common Application, please request a fee waiver through that system.

If you apply using the UW System Application, please print the Application Fee Waiver Request and take it to your high school or college counselor/advisor for completion and submission to the UW–Madison Office of Admissions and Recruitment.

The University of Wisconsin–Madison does not waive the application fee for individuals needing an F-1 or J-1 visa to enroll.

Keywords:waive, admissions   Doc ID:25910
Owner:Dave L.Group:Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Created:2012-08-23 10:11 CDTUpdated:2016-10-28 10:40 CDT
Sites:Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Feedback:  2   2