Student Center - Access for Former Students

All former students have access to the Student Center.

Former students last here Fall 2010 or later can access their information by logging in through My UW-Madison,, and clicking on the Student Center.

Former students last here Summer 2010 may need to reactivate their NetID,, before logging into My UW-Madison,,.

Former students last here prior to Summer 2010 may log in through My Info, with their Campus ID and PIN or by attempting to answer a series of questions.  If a student is unable to answer the questions correctly or does not remember their Campus ID and/or PIN, he or she must contact the Office of the Registrar at 262-3811 during business hours (7:45 - 4:25, M-F).

Former students will be able to:

Order transcripts and update personal information, such as address, email address, phone numbers, and emergency contacts.

Former students will have access to:

Order transcripts, view grades or their student record, and receive enrollment verification.

Currently enrolled students may access their ISIS information through My UW-Madison,

Keywords:isis web enrollment former students status financial aid awards information account summary myinfo my info isis undergraduate student financial servives registrar office view grades verification records center   Doc ID:2638
Owner:Kim A.Group:Enrollment
Created:2004-03-29 19:00 CDTUpdated:2015-04-01 09:39 CDT
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, Enrollment
Feedback:  3   6