TAM - TA Approval Administrator Extend/Denied a Pending Job Offer
When a job offer is submitted, the system checks whether approval is required for that job opening type. Offers that require approval are routed to the first approver in the chain of approval. Recruiters who also are TA Approval Administrators can approve or deny the Job Offer on behalf of all the approvers in the approval chain. This would only be used in unusual cases where a Job Offer is delayed due to a member of the approval chain not being available to approve or deny. Recruiters who also have the TA Approval Administrator role can finish the approval chain by using the "Extend" or "Denied" functionality from the Approvals section on the Job Offer page to terminate the Job Offer approvals.
1. Navigate to HRS Main Menu>Recruiting>Find Job Opening>Click on the 'Offer' disposition from the Job Opening Applicant List>Approvals.
2. Use the Approvals section on the Disposition Details page to approve or deny the job offer on behalf of the approval chain.
3. From the Status field, select "Extend" to finish the remaining approvals and set the Job Offer to "Extend" status, or "Denied" to stop the approvals and set the Job Offer to "Denied" status. Job Offers can be resubmitted or new Job Offers can be created if needed.
4. Click on the Submit button to approve or deny the Job Offer.
5. The Job Offer status will change automatically.