BN - Benefits Exception Reports
These reports are generated because a Benefit Administrator has enrolled an employee into benefit plans using a self-service Hire Event, instead of using an ADM Event. Please refrain from entering elections into a Hire Event on behalf of an employee. The Hire Event is specifically for employees to enroll in eBenefits via self-service and serves as their electronic signature. If a Benefit Administrator processes the Hire Event, it invalidates that signature. Benefit Administrators should use an ADM Event to enroll employees into benefits.
If an employee appears on this report, paper application(s) are required for the employee's enrollment. Please have the employee complete paper applications and follow the Benefit Application and Form Distribution Chart instructions (See Additional Resources section below).
- This report should be checked each calc week during the Annual Benefit Enrollment period.
- The Benefits Exception Reports are generated and delivered on the Tuesday of a biweekly payroll week. The reports are delivered to Cypress in PDF format. To open Cypress.
- Reports will be delivered to Cypress with the following paths:
- UWSC - HRS > Benefits > UWBNR054 SGL Exception Report
- UWSC - HRS > Benefits > UWBNR054 Life Exception Report
- UWSC - HRS > Benefits > UWBNR054 Health Exception Report
- UWSC - HRS > Benefits > UWBNR054 Disability Exception Report
SGL Exception Report - represents State Group Life enrollments
Life Exception Report (Non-SGL) - represents Life Insurance enrollments other than State Group Life.
Health Exception Report - represents enrollment in all health plans (1x plans)
Disability Exception Report - represents enrollment into disability plans (ICI, for example).
Warning! While an employee may have enrolled in some insurance plans via eBenefits - if no election was made for State Group Life or Income Continuation Insurance but an ADM (Administrative) Event was used to future date those enrollments, the employee will still appear on this report. A paper application will still be necessary for this enrollment.
- BN - Enrolling, Changing, or Canceling Coverage Using On Demand Event Maintenance
- Electronic Reports (Cypress) - Sign-in, Password Change and Usage Procedures
- Document 45787 is unavailable at this time.
- Electronic Reports (Cypress) - Troubleshooting Common Issues