HR - Employee Hired but did not Start
If an employee was hired into HRS and it is noted after that the employee never started, the following steps can be completed at the campus to correct this in HRS.
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data.
2. Use the search page to find the employee.
3. Add a new row (+).
4. Enter the Effective Date as the same Effective Date as the Hire/Rehire or Transfer.
5. Enter a Sequence number.
6. Enter the Action of Termination with a Reason of Canceled.
8. If payroll has already run for this employee, determine if a Check Correction is necessary and submit a WiscIT for Payroll if one is needed.
9. Verify that the employee's Benefits have terminated in HRS after the overnight processing.