ShareURL - Customizing your Privacy Settings for Public ShareURL
This document explains how to customize privacy settings for your Public ShareURL as well as opt out of participating.
Editing your Public ShareURL Privacy Settings
Select your Public ShareURL from the ShareURL list
- By default, your Public ShareURL will be Free Busy only, which displays the start and end times of your meetings without any additional information.
The following picture depicts the available privacy options for your Public ShareURL:
- Default Calendar Only: Include event information from only your primary calendar.
- Select one or more Calendars: Displays event information from any single calendar, or any combination of calendars within your account.
- Free/Busy Only: designates that only the start and end times of your scheduled events will be displayed. All other meeting items are withheld.
- Include More Event Detail: gives choices on what information you'd like to share in your calendar.
- Include attendees and organizer on group appointments: This setting controls whether or not the name and email address for meeting participants (attendees, organizer) is included in the data for group events displayed by your ShareURL.
- Limiting results with Visibility: allows events to be searched according to their privacy level. Read up more on this here: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=24155
Opting Out of Public ShareURL
Click on your Public ShareURL
On the following page, below the privacy settings, click the Opt out of Public ShareURL button
You will see a popup reminding you that your Public ShareURL will be lost if you opt out. Click OK
Your ShareURL is no longer available to the public