The following steps enable you to make changes to the group name, the group description, and the contact list for the group.
Log into the Manifest service at https://manifest.services.wisc.edu.
Under Groups I Administer click 'Details' to the right of the group.
Click on the More Actions button and Edit Group Details from the drop-down.
Edit the group as needed. When finished click the Save button. The changes will now be reflected.
- Group Name: Name of the Manifest group.
- Description: Summary of the groups usage and membership. Displayed below the group name.
- Membership End Date Required: When enabled, members cannot be kept in group indefinitely. Individuals' membership to this group must be set to expire.
- Group expiration: This feature is no longer used.
- Group privacy: Private groups will be hidden from search results. Private groups cannot be used/made members of other groups unless the desired group has "view" permissions on the private group (see Manifest - Manage Group Privileges).