Moodle - Problems Enrolling Users
This article summartizes possible issues when trying to add or manage new rosters, TAs, tutors, etc. in a course
If a member is not showing up:
- First be sure that the student is registered through the Registrar.
- The student should be enrolled the day after they register.
- If the student is not present the next day, the help desk will escalate the problem to the technical support team.
- The technical support team will need the course department and number, the student's NetID, and the URL to the Moodle course page.
- If a student needs access to Moodle right away you will need to manually enroll them on Moodle
- If a TA isn't showing up from the Registrar you will to again manually enroll them
- If you are having trouble finding a students name to enroll them, first try searching the most unique component (e.g. unique last name). If this doesn't work, use the student's NetID in order to find them.