Office 365 - Will Office 365 email and calendar work on my Android, iPhone, or other mobile device?
Yes, the Office 365 email & calendaring solution (Exchange Online) will work on most mobile devices. However, the functionality of some features may be limited compared to Outlook or the Outlook Web App.
|IMPORTANT: Microsoft just released a version of Outlook for Android and iOS which will work within UW-Madison's implementation of Office 365. It is the Office 365 team's recommendation to use this application instead of local Mail/Calendar applications on the device. Please use the following instructions to download/configure: Android Outlook app | iOS Outlook app.|
Important: Review Microsoft's current issues documentation for further details.
For specific configuration steps, review Office 365 - Set up your mobile device or desktop client.
You can review the Technical Client Comparison Grid for more information on client functionality.
- Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Configuring the Outlook app
- Office 365 (Outlook for iOS) - Configuring the Outlook app
- Office 365 - Set up your mobile device or desktop client
- Office 365 (iOS) - Configure the native email/calendar app for iPhone or iPad
- Office 365 (Windows Phone 8.1 | 8) - Configure Phone
- Office 365 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Category
- Office 365 - What browsers can I use to access the web interface?
- Office 365 - Choosing a Client
- Office 365 - Technical Client Comparison