My UW-Madison - DoIT Consolidated Billing Statement: User Cannot Add Additional UDDS Values to View
This document explains how a user can request an additional UDDS value to the consolidated billing statement.
- Search for “DoIT Departmental Consolidated Billing Invoice” in the MyUW Search Bar (Search MyUW). Click on the result or add to your home page.
- Within the DoIT Consolidated Billing Invoice, click the Request access to Additional UDDS link.
- Read the instructions, and then fill in the UDDS range you are requesting as well as a reason for the request. When you are finished, push the Submit Access Request button.
- You will now be receiving an email verifying you have requested an additional UDDS range for the DoIT Consolidated Billing Invoice tool.
- You will now see another section below the button titled Current Extended UDDS Access that will list your requested UDDS range additions and also the status of the request. This section will be available for viewing any further time you log into MyUW.
- You will receive an email from UW Purchasing that notifies you whether your request was accepted or declined. If it was accepted, any time you view the DoIT Consolidated Billing Invoice tool you will see additional documents matching your extended UDDS ranges.