WiscList Classlist - Posting Security
This document outlines how to change who can send messages to to your Classlist (a.k.a. Posting Security).
- Log in to WiscList Admin and click Classlists.
- Click on the desired Classlist.
- On the Manage Classlist screen, select the desired option from the dropdown next to Posting Security.
- Only list administrators may post: Only members who are administrators may send messages to the Classlist. This includes Instructors and Guest Instructors.
- List members may post (default): Any member of the Classlist, including students, may send messages to the list.
- Anyone may post (including non-members): Anyone with the Classlist email address, including the general public, may send messages to the list.