TAM - Change/Edit the Posting Title
Within TAM, once the Job Opening has been created, the Posting Title can be edited as deemed necessary.
Posting Title = The Title the applicant sees when searching and applying for jobs via Candidate Gateway. This is the Working Title of the Position and more descriptive in nature.
Official Title = The title for the Job Code used in the Position.
1. Navigate to your Job Opening: HRS Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Openings
2. Enter the search criteria to search for the Job Opening (e.g. Job Opening ID, Most Recent Activity, etc). Reference KB # 20381 - HRS TAM - Search for Job Opening(s)
3. Click on the Job Opening Details link within the Job Opening.
4. Click on the Job Postings link.
5. Click on the blue hyperlink for the titled Postings within the Job Postings section.
6. Review the Posting Title located at in the Job Postings section. Update/edit as necessary.
7. Click OK, at the bottom of the page after the update.
8. Click the Save icon on the Job Postings page.