BN - Ben Admin Schedule Summary
This user procedure reviews the Schedule Summary.
A Benefit Schedule allows Benefit Administration to process Events by groups. The Schedule Summary Table provides statistical data at a glance on Event Statuses for a particular Schedule. The goal is to make sure all Events are processed to Close with a Status of Finalized Enrolled, Finalized Prepared None, or Finalized Assign None. Only when all Events are finalized can we be assured that employees have been evaluated appropriately for benefits eligibility. This Table provides information on the University's overall achievement on processing Events to Closed.
- Schedule ID
- Benefit Administration Schedule Summary
- Understanding of Schedules (BN - List of Benefit Schedules)
1. Click Benefits
2. Click Manage Automated Enrollment
3. Click Review Processing Results
4. Click Schedule Summary
5. Enter a Schedule ID or select a Schedule ID by click on the button and click on Search.
6. You can now review the BenAdmin Schedule Summary and determine if we are close to our goal.
Below is an example of an open schedule with events needing to be processed.
Below is an example of an closed schedule with all events processed.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms:Related Job Aids
To the top