HR - View UW Multiple Jobs Summary for an Employee
This summary will provide a view of current, historical, and future job rows per Employee Record for an individual employee, regardless of campus affiliation. This will aid campus users preparing to maintain an employee's job(s).
General Description Most campus users have roles allowing them update/display access to Employee Records to their campus only and cannot see other
divisions, department, or campus jobs. However, the UW Multiple Job Summary allows authorized access to view all Employee Records with detailed job information as well as pertinent Benefit information for any employee system wide, on one page.
UW Multiple Jobs is particularly important when reviewing an employee who has or will have multiple jobs, but is not limited to other scenarios. This view allows users the ability to determine
impacts of data changes made in the Employee Record for their jobs as
well as being able to identify what other departments or campuses may
need notification of a cross-campus impact. This may include contacting another campus when needing to coordinate a transfer, retirement, or providing notification when a person that is shared between two campuses goes above/falls below the 50% FTE threshold and the Health Rate needs adjusting.
NOTE: This Summary page is a VIEW ONLY
- Not applicable, View ONLY, data is pulled from Job Data and Benefits pages
- View aid for users managing multiple job records
- Use of the Directory on the Service Center website will be helpful when coordination between campuses is required:
- Requires security role:
- HR View OR
- HR Administrator
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Review Job Information > UW Multiple Job Summary
1. Enter Employee ID# or Employee Name
2. Click Search button
3. UW Multiple Job Summary Page appears for the employee selected.
- This page is used to view a summary of the Employee Record(s) and contains all row changes.
- Each Employee Record is displayed in separate sections under the header row labeled Job Information. The Empl Record # appears in the upper left hand corner, (highlighted yellow here).
- To View different rows of the Employee Record, Click option in upper right hand corner (enclosed by red box):
- View All - will display all rows within the Empl Record
- Arrow button - this will change view to the next row
- Last link - to view the first row in the Empl Record
Key criteria for reviewing Multiple Jobs Summary:
Example 2: Multiple Employee Records; where one is terminated.
Related Job Aids