Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Printing a calendar
This document provides steps for printing your calendar.
Selecting what to print
- In the Calendar view, go to the date you want to start printing from.
- Select Print at the top of the calendar window.
- By default, the current calendar date will be selected, the view will be the current view, and the print range will be the defined work day.
- Select the arrows at the side of each box to change the default settings.
If you select Print detailed agenda and calendar, you can use the links at the bottom of the page to switch between calendar view and agenda view. Both views will be printed. Attendee information will be included in the agenda view.
- You might have to expand the window vertically to see the links to switch between views.
- You cannot print overlaid calendars. You can only select one calendar to print.
Printing your selection
- After you've made the selections you want, select Print at the top of the page to continue, or select Cancel to leave the print window and return to your calendar.
- To close the print window, click or tap away from it, or select Cancel.