International Admissions: Finding Test Scores in ISIS
How to find test scores in ISIS if you do not see them in GWIS
- From the menu located above the PeopleSoft toolbar select: Home/Develop Enrollment/Process External Data.
- Select: Inquire/Academic Test Summary. A search box will appear.
- If there is an ID in the search box, delete the ID. Insert the applicant's full last name and the first 3 letters of the first name.
- Click OK. A list box should appear that includes ID's, SSN, Birthdate, Gender, Name.
- Using birthdate as your identifier find the person you are looking for and click twice on that name or hit ENTER. It will bring you to the Test Summary Panel.
- If there are scores, they will appear. If not, the scores have not been reported to us OR the scores were reported to us under a different name.