How to print an approved ewarrant
Steps for printing an approved graduate degree ewarrant from WebNow
- Make sure Java 7 is installed on your computer.
- Open the email message from the degree coordinator and click on the link.
- After logging in with NetID, the warrant will automatically open if it is the only one. If there are duplicates, double click on the yellow line to open the appropriate document.
- When the warrant eform is open, select View>Thumbnails.
- Select the second icon within the Thumbnails., called page #1.
- Then within the Thumbnail window, click on the printer icon. Select print.
« Previous: How to request an ewarrant