Moodle - UW-Madison Login Method
This article outlines the step in logging into Moodle
UW Moodle - Which login method to use?
To get to Moodle, Canvas, and Desire2Learn, you should go to learnuw.wisc.edu.
Which login button should you choose on the Moodle homepage?
You will be presented with the following login options:
- Click the UW NetID Login button.
- Enter your UW NetID and password on the common NetID login screen.
- Click the Visitor Login button.
- "UW Moodle Visitor" accounts are generally given to non-UW people including visiting instructors, outside collaborators, and many participants in non-credit UW courses. Additionally, some people have been given Visitor accounts to use as a generic group account or as a "pseudo-student" (for testing purposes).
- Enter your visitor username and password then click the Login button.