HR - WED - UW_HR_JOB_CODE_WITH_INCORRECT_PAY_BASIS
There are specific job codes that are to be set to 'No Pay Basis' and are ineligible for pay. HRS does not have a built in feature that prevents this from happening. This query will be the preventative measure that will notify campuses that a job code has been set up incorrectly and requires analysis by the Service Center.
The UW_HR_JOB_CODE_WITH_INCORRECT_PAY_BASIS is an error report created to find employees that have job codes ineligible for pay. These errors appear in the WED notifying credentialed users of missing/incorrect employee data and the ability to fix them accordingly in an on-demand basis.
Employees listed are in job codes determined as ineligible for pay and in an incorrect pay basis.
Employees holding jobs with the following job codes should be assigned a pay basis = 'No Pay Basis':• Z85NN Associate of the Chancellor
• Z86NN Associate of the President
• Z89NN Classified Back-Up
• Z93NN Regent Professor
• Z97NN Dept. Chairperson
• Z99NN Academic Staff Back-Up
• Z90NN Honorary Assoc/Fellow
• A15NN Provost
- Error Listing contains Employees with - Incorrect Pay Basis
- Credentialed Users can view error and should request a WiscIt for further analysis and correction by the Service Center
- Employee will be corrected in the system by the Service Center and will fall off the Error Query
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and are based on
current security roles. Queries will be viewable only if they have the ability to fix them. **In this case we are asking only for users to view and submit a WiscIt.
1. Log in to HRS, WED Error Queries appear to the
right of the Main Menu. Error Queries appear based on your current
security and whether there are errors to fix.
2. To filter the results of the Error Query list further, options appear below.
Module = Cast net by specific functional group queries
Priority = All queries by default are sorted High, Medium, Low
Business Unit = filter by campus
Dept ID = filter by specific Dept ID (must enter full alpha + six digit code)
DeptID (like) = filter by a partial Dept ID to capture larger net at the division level or mulitple departments.
3. Click on UW HR JOB CODE WITH INCORRECT PAY BASIS Error Query.3. Note - there are filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID (2), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
4. Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
5. Click link to JOBDATA_JOBCODE.
6. Job Data > Job Information tab displays. Note Incorrect Pay Basis.
7. Close Window.
8. Return to Error Query. Check box for WiscIt. Contact the Call Center to request a WiscIt be created and sent to the appropriate teams for review.
9. Once the error is resolved, the Employee will fall off the Error List.
10. Click the Home link to return to the main WED OR
11. Click Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page