HR - WED - UW_HR_MISSING_HOME_ADDRESSES
Review employee's current W-4 to verify the Home Address, if listed, enter into Modify a Person. If no W-4 exists, please contact the employee and request a W-4 be completed OR that the Employee enter their address via Employee Self Service.
The UW_HR_MISSING ADDRESSES is an error report created to find employees with missing Home addresses. These errors appear in the WED notifying credentialed users of missing/incorrect employee data and the ability to fix them accordingly in an on-demand basis.
- Error Listing contains Employees with missing Home Address
- Credentialed Users can enter correct Biographical Data for each Employee on list
- Employee Contact Information - resolved
- Employee will fall off the Error Query
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and are based on current security roles. Queries will be viewable only if they have the ability to fix them.
- There may be soft warnings that will pop up after clicking Save. Please click through these warnings to allow for the Save.
Exceptions (including first-year considerations)
- Employees in a 'No Pay Basis' are not included.
2. To filter the results of the Error Query list further, options appear below.
Module = Cast net by specific functional group queries
Priority = All queries by default are sorted High, Medium, Low
Business Unit = filter by campus
Dept ID = filter by specific Dept ID (must enter full alpha + six digit code)
DeptID (like) = filter by a partial Dept ID to capture larger net at the division level or mulitple departments.
3. Click on UW HR Missing Addresses Error Query4. Note - there are filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID - Like (2), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
5. Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
6. Click Link to PERSONAL_DATA_2.
7. Modify a Person > Contact Information Page displays, where Addresses are stored.
8. Note, no address for Address Type Home.
9. Click + button to add an Address Type/Address. If Address Type is available and 'Blank', skip to step 10.
10. Click Address Type drop down, select HOME.
11. Click Add Address Detail link.
12. Enter Effective Date and Country, then click Add Address link.
13. Enter appropriate data in fields. Note: Address Cleansing may auto-populate some fields for you.
14. Click OK. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.
15. Returns to previous screen, click OK. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.
16. Returns to Contact Information page, click Save. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.
17. Close Window.
18. Return to UW HR Missing Addresses Query page.
19. Click the 'Completed' check box. Your name will appear in the Completed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
20. Click the Home link to return to the main WED page.
21. Click Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page
- Maintain Employee Data - Biographical Details
- HRS HR - eProfile (Employee Self Service) - Change Addresses