HR - WED - UW_HR_REH_RET_EMP_INCORRECT_REH_ANNUITANT_FLG
Rehired Annuitant Status is set to 'No.' It is imperative this status is set correctly for retirees to prevent inaccurate WRS deductions from taking for a benefits eligible job.
The UW_HR_REH_RET_EMP_INCORRECT_REH_ANNUITANT_FLG is an
error report created to find Employees that need to have the Rehired Annuitant Status set correctly. These errors appear in the WED notifying credentialed users of missing/incorrect employee data and the
ability to fix them accordingly in an on-demand basis.
When rehiring a retiree, the Rehired Annuitant status must be set correctly. **A rehire within 1 year will override the Rehired Annuitant Status. If this is set incorrectly and the employee ever returns to a benefits eligible job, WRS will automatically enroll and deductions will begin. Thus, it is important to have the status set to 'REH no WRS,' initially, as the Rehired Annuitant Form may not have been submitted. If an annuitant submits a Rehired Annuitant Form indicating they wish to participate in WRS to stop their annuity, when the approved form is received from ETF, enter 'REH w WRS' using the approved effective submitted by ETF.
If the sequenced row cannot be entered with the effective date of the rehire, submit a Wiscit to the Service Center for completion.
**Upon receipt of an ETF approved Rehired Annuitant Form changing the status to REH w WRS, Add a row Effective Date using ETF approved benefit effective date
- Action: Data Change; Reason: Benefits Eligibility
IF AN EMPLOYEE IS SET TO REHIRE WITHIN 1 YEAR OR WRS DEDUCTIONS HAVE TAKEN A TICKET MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ENSURE ELIGIBILITY CONFIG FIELDS ARE SET CORRECTLY AND TO REFUND WRS DEDUCTIONS.
- Error Listing identifies Employees who are rehired annuitants and have the Rehired Annuitant Status set to: No
- Credentialed Users can enter correct Job Data for each Employee on list
- Employee Job Data - resolved
- Employee will have correct deductions taken based on status entered.
- ** A rehire within 1 year will override the Rehired Annuitant Status.
- Collaboration with Campus BN Coordinatore required.
- If paid and BN deductions have been taken, will require a wiscit to remove / refund.
- If row exists with an effective date greater than the hire date, a wiscit will be required.
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and are based on current security roles. Queries will be viewable only if they have the ability to fix them.
- There may be soft warnings that will pop up after clicking Save. Please click through these warnings to allow for the Save.
- Upon receipt of an ETF approved Rehired Annuitant Form, changing the status to REH w WRS
- Add a row using the Effective Date ETF has approved benefit effective date
- On the UW BN Tab, enter REH w WRS.
Exceptions (including first-year considerations)
- Retired Annuitants hired who have retired from another State Agency will not be included in this query. These individuals will appear on the New Hire Hold list triggering a benefits coordinator to look up previous service. The retirement date should be available there to determine if the rehired annuitant flag is set appropriately.
1. Login to HRS. The WED appears directly to the right of the Main Menu. Error Queries appear based on your current security and whether there are errors to fix.
2. To filter the results of the Error Query list further, options appear below.
Module = Cast net by specific functional group queries
Priority = All queries by default are sorted High, Medium, Low
Business Unit = filter by campus
Dept ID = filter by specific Dept ID (must enter full alpha + six digit code)
DeptID (like) = filter by a partial Dept ID to capture larger net at the division level or mulitple departments.
**Once a Filter is saved by the user, it will remain set until it is changed. Upon logging in again, the filter will display the last search saved. For example if you had previously set the filter to Business Unit - UWSTO that is what you would see.
3. Click on UW_HR_REH_EMP_INCORRECT_REH_ANNUITANT_FLG Error Query.3. Note - there are filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID (2), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
4. Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
5. Click link UW_BN_JOB_DATA.
6. Job Data > UW BN Tab page displays, verify Rehired Annuitant Flag set to 'NO'.
7. Determine if the employee has been paid and has had benefits deductions. Open new window to review paycheck. Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck.
If deductions have been taken, create a wiscit for the Service Center Audit/Processing.
8. Navigate: Work Location
9. Add a Row
- Effective date equal to Date of Hire/Rehire, sequence +
- Click Calculate Status/Date Button
- Action: Data Change; Reason: Benefits Eligibility
- **If you are unable to enter a sequenced row equal to the date of the Hire / Rehire, this will require a WiscIT.
10. On the UW BN Tab, change the Rehired Annuitant Flag to 'REH no WRS.
11. Click Save. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.12. Close Window.
13. Return to Error Query.
14. Click the 'Completed' check box. Your name will appear in the Completed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
15. Click the Home link to return to the main WED page OR
16. Click Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page