Office 365 (Outlook 2010) - Print items in Outlook
You can print individual items, such as email messages, contacts, or calendar items, or larger views, such as calendars, address books, or content lists of mail folders.
The procedure for printing is the same in Mail, Calendar, or any other folders in Microsoft Outlook — all printing settings and functions are found in the Backstage view. Click the File tab to open the Backstage view.
A print preview view is automatically provided to help you choose the settings and options that you want.
- Click an item or folder in Outlook that you want to print.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Print.
- Select the styles and options that you want.
- Under Settings, click the style that you want. A preview is shown in the Preview Pane, unless you are printing multiple items. In this case, you are prompted to click Preview in the Preview Pane. When you are ready to print, click Print.
- To change the font, heading or other settings of the style that you want, under Printer, click Print Options, and then on the Print dialog box, under Print style, click Define Styles. In the Define Print Styles dialog box, click Edit or double click a style. In the Page Setup dialog box, you can update the font, heading or other settings. On the Print dialog box, click Print.
- If you want to specify individual pages or sets of pages to be printed, under Printer, click Print Options, and then on the Print dialog box, under Print range, click the options that you want. Click Print.
Important: To print a list of messages, contacts, or tasks, review the following Microsoft document.
Note Because of the many printers available, Microsoft can’t help you troubleshoot issues with your specific printer. For troubleshooting information for your printer, see the manufacturer's manual or website.