Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Create additional calendars
Outlook lets you create multiple calendars to help you organize your meetings and appointments. For example, you can create a calendar for personal events that you keep separate from your work calendar. It's important to remember that only the primary calendar is used for meeting requests and showing your availability to other people.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane (navigation pane: The left pane of the Document Connection for Mac window that displays saved locations and files.), click Calendar .
- In the navigation pane, select the calendar under which the new calendar will be saved.
If you have multiple calendars, expand the My Calendars group, and then select a calendar. If you don't see the calendar that you want, collapse the categories list.
If you don't see the calendar that you want, collapse the categories list.
- On the Organize tab, click New Calendar.
- In the navigation pane, type a name for the new calendar.
- As an alternative to having multiple calendars, you can organize your events with categories. Not only are categorized events displayed in different colors in the calendar, category filters let you to show events only in the categories that you want.
- To see or hide a calendar, simply select or clear the check box next to the calendar name.
- To delete a calendar that you create, click the calendar in the navigation pane, and then on the Edit menu, click Delete.