Campus Data Collections
Graduate School Reports:
These are links to campus data resources for graduate student and other campus data.
- Graduate School Statistical Profile: Admissions, Enrollment, and Degree information for the Graduate School.
- Division Statistical Profiles: Admissions, Enrollment, and Degree information for the four academic divisions.
- Program Statistical Profiles and Career Outcomes: Admissions, Enrollment, and Degree information for graduate programs.
- see also: How to find Academic Program Profiles for instructions on locating program profiles
- Graduate School Exit Surveys: Exit survey questions and data
Academic Planning and Institutional Research Reports:
- PhD Completions and Time-To-Degree: Doctoral degree trends and peer comparison data
- Degree and Certificate Trends: Degrees by level, major, disciplinary division and size, trends in certificate awards and low enrollment programs
- UW-Madison Data Digest A general quantitative overview of trends in students, faculty and budget of UW-Madison
- Department Planning Profiles: Statistical indicators to support planning in academic departments
- Institution-Level Reports and Information
Office of the Registrar Reports:
- Enrollment Reports and Student Statistics: Student statistic reports designed to answer general questions about the UW-Madison student enrollment and degrees conferred.
- Trends in Degrees Awarded by Declared Major and Fiscal Year: Interactive dashboard of trends in degrees awarded from 2001-2010
- University Quick Facts: Basic statistics about the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Query Library: A campus tool for pulling data
- see also: Query Library Knowledge Base