"Insufficient Disk Space" message when trying to print multiple copies.
A feature called "mopier" enables storing a printout at the printer in order to print multiple copies. If there is not sufficient memory at the computer to store the original, however, a message like the above may occur. You can overcome this problem by disabling "mopier" from your computer settings.
The steps above were for a HP LaserJet 5550, but similar settings should be available for any printer with the mopier feature. Disabling mopier will cause the requested number of copies to be generated at your computer and sent to the printer.
- Start > Devices and Printers
- Right-click on the printer icon and select "Printer Properties"
- Select the "Device Settings" tab
- Locate "Job Storage" under "Installable Options" and change the setting to "Disabled"
- Locate "Mopier Mode" under "Installable Options" and change that setting to "Disabled"
- Click "Apply" to save the settings