Office 365 (Outlook 2010) - Opening another person's email folder
Once you have been granted permissions to another person's email folder, use the following steps to view and interact with the items in that folder.
- Start Outlook.
- Go to "Mail".
- Right-click on your top level mailbox folder (your name):
- Select Folder Permissions from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the 'General' tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Go to the 'Advanced' tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the fully qualified email address of the person who granted you permissions to their folder(s).
- Click OK.
- Outlook will attempt to load the person's folder within your mail folder list. If you receive the following error, "Cannot expand the folder", restart Outlook.