Office 365 (Outlook 2010) - Create an email message
Creating a new message is as simple as clicking the New Email button within the 'New' group.
- On the Home tab, in the New group, click New E-Mail.
Keyboard shortcut To create an email message, press CTRL+SHIFT+M.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc box (To, Cc, and Bcc boxes: A message is sent to the recipients in the To box. Recipients in the Cc (carbon copy) and Bcc (blind carbon copy) boxes also get the message; however, the names of the recipients in the Bcc box aren't visible to other recipients.). Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
To select recipients' names from a list in the Address Book, click To, Cc, or Bcc, and then click the names that you want.
- I don't see the Bcc box. How do I turn it on?
To display the Bcc box for this and all future messages, on the Options tab, in the Show Fields group, click Bcc.
- After you have composed the message, click Send.