Moodle - Uploading Feedback Files
Create an Assignment
This article goes over how to allow and upload feedback files.
For information on how to create an assignment, visit the Assignment page.
When editing the settings of the assignment, set "Feedback files" to Yes in the "Feedback types" section.
Uploading Feedback Files
1. The first step to upload a feedback file is to grade a submitted assignment.
2. To grade a submitted assignment, click on the assignment you would like to leave feedback files for and select "View/grade all submissions"
3. You will be brought to the assignment grading page. From there, select the pencil icon under the "Grade" column next to the student you would like to leave feedback files.
4. Once you have clicked on the pencil icon, you will be brought to the student's submission page.
5. Scroll to the "Feedback files" section of the submission page.
6. Click Add to be brought to the "File picker"
7. Upload the file you would like use as feedback. The student will then see a feedback file when they look at their grade for the assignment.