UW Digital ID - LRA - Credential / ID Verification Process for One Time Password (OTP) Requests
1. Go to https://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/ in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document will describe the process of credentialing / ID verification of OTP requests.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Enter your One Time Password to complete your login to the site
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=33234
4. Click on the Administration link in the lefthand menu
5. To find any OTP requests that have not yet been verified search for the status of SUBMITTED and click Search
6. Click on the name of the person you wish to credential
7. Review the two forms of IDs (one government-issued ID and one UW ID) presented by the customer verifying photo, name, and expiration date.
Acceptable forms of Identification: UW ID Card, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card (One must be a UW ID).
8. Once identity has been verified, click the green Credential button in the upper right
9. Select the two forms of identification from the drop-downs that correspond to what the customer has shown you and click the Yes button
(Note: If a "Notary Public" is selected for the first option, a second option will not need to be selected)
Please review the following links for approving and activating depending on the One-Time Password device the customer has chosen to use: