UW Digital ID - LRA - Activating / Assigning the OTP Hardware Key Fob for a Customer
1. Go to https://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/ in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document will summarize the steps you will take to activate/ assign a key fob device for a customer.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Enter your One Time Password to complete your login to the site
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=33234
4. Review the two forms of IDs presented by the customer verifying photo, name, and expiration date.
Acceptable forms of Identification: UW ID Card, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card (One must be a UW ID).
5. Click on the Administration link in the lefthand menu
6. To find any OTP requests that have not yet been assigned search for the status of CREDENTIALED and click Search
7. Click on the name of the person you wish to assign an OTP device to
8. Once identity has been verified, click the green Activate Device button in the upper right
9. Flip over the key fob and enter the serial number from the back (serial number is not case-sensitive)
10. Re-enter the serial number for verification and click the red Activate Device button
"Token has been activated" message should appear.
The customer is now credentialed and the key fob is now active.
11. Click the Test Device button in the upper right corner
12. Enter the six-digit OTP passcode and click the red Test Device button
"Device authenticated successfully" message should appear.