WiscWeb CMS - Update Navigation Order Of Site
To begin changing the navigation order of your site, first determine where you want to change the navigation at.
There may be times when a site needs to have the order of its menu links within the main navigation or within a section. This document will walk you through the process of reordering the navigation of your site.
Updating Overall Navigation Of Your Site
If you want to reorder the links that appear along the menu bar (at the top of the page, for example) you can start at the Home page.
- Click the red dot next to Open Page at the top left section of your screen.
- Right click within the Work Area of your page. Depending on your access to the project, several options should appear for you.
- Click Edit Navigation Order.
- The next screen will show the current navigation order of your pages using their Headlines - this is another instance where appropriate Headlines will help you.
- To reorder, click the page that you want to move in the field, and use the arrows in the right section to move the page around. The single arrows move the page on position, while the double arrows move the page to either the beginning or end of the navigation.
- Once you have made your navigation update, click the OK button to return to your Work Area. The screen should update, and you should confirm that your changes have been made.
Updating Navigation Of A Section Your Site
If you want to reorder the pages of a particular section, or subpage, of your site the same steps will need to be followed except for first you must go to the page you want to update, then click the red dot next to Open Page on that specific page to reorder it.