UW Digital ID - Customer - Logging in using a Hardware Key Fob One Time Password (OTP) Device
1. Go to the desired web application in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document summarizes the process of logging in using your hardware key fob's generated One Time Password.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Press the gray button on the left-side of the hardware key fob to generate a six digit code
4. Enter the six digit code into the box labeled "One Time Password:"
5. Click the Continue button