UW Digital ID - LRA - Requesting a Temporary Static One Time Password for a Customer
1. Go to https://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/ in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document details the process for an administrator to generate a static one time password for a customer.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Enter your One Time Password to complete your login to the site
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=33234
4. Perform Identity Verification of the customer by verifying photo, name, and expiration date.
Acceptable forms of Identification: UW ID Card, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card (One must be a UW ID).
5. Click Administration from the left hand menu
6. Enter the name of the person you wish to search for
7. Change the Status field to Completed (incomplete requests cannot have a password generated for them) then click Search
8. Click on the name of the person to select the desired customer
9. Once identity has been verified, click the Temporary Password button in the upper right corner
10. Generate Temporary Password information box appears click the Generate Password button to finish the process
11. The temporary password displays on screen
12. Relay the password to the customer