UW Digital ID - Customer - Changing / Updating Contingency Access Information
1. Go to https://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/ in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document summarizes the process in which one would change their own contingency access information.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. Click Contingency Access from the left hand menu
3. If you have not already been prompted for your One Time Password, you will be prompted to enter it (From Fob, Smartphone, or Temporary Password)
3. After you have successfully authenticated with your One Time Password the Contingency Access Information screen will be available
4. Modify the questions, answers, and your phone number as desired
5. Click the Save Contingency Access Information button at the bottom of the screen
"Contingency access information saved" message should appear.