UW Digital ID - Customer - Process for Replacing Damaged or Malfunctioning Hardware Key Fob One Time Password OTP Device
This document summarizes how you would go about getting your key fob replaced if the device was damaged or malfunctioning.
1. Contact your LRA and indicate that your device was damaged or malfunctioning
2. To find out who your LRA is click on the "Find Help" link in the left-hand menu in the UW Digital ID site and refer to the One Time Passwords LRA section.
3. Bring the key fob OTP device to the LRA
4. To verify your identity you must present a government issued photo ID and your UW ID to an LRA
Acceptable forms of Identification: UW Campus ID, UW Health ID, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card
5. After you have visited your LRA and verified your identity, the LRA can Activate / Assign your new One Time Password Device