UW Digital ID - LRA - Process for Replacing Damaged or Malfunctioning Hardware Fob One Time Password (OTP) Device
1. Go to https://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/ in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document summarizes the process by which a LRA would replace a damaged or malfunctioning hardware fob.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Enter your One Time Password to complete your login to the site
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=33234
4. Review the two forms of IDs presented by the customer verifying photo, name, and expiration date.
Acceptable forms of Identification: UW ID Card, UW Health ID, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card (One must be a UW ID).
5. Enter the name of the person you wish to search for
6. Change the Status field to Completed to help filter results then click Search
7. Click on the name of the person to select the desired customer
8. Once identity has been verified, click the Change Device button in the upper right corner
9. The Change Device window will appear enter the new device serial number
10. Check the box indicating that you confirmed the customer's identity by checking an ID
11. Click the Change Device button. "Token has been activated" message should appear.
12. Click the Test Device button in the upper-right corner
13. Enter the six-digit OTP passcode and click the Test Device button. "Device authenticated successfully" message should appear.
14. If a key fob was used collect the key fob from the customer