UW Digital ID - LRA - Completing the Local Registration Authority (LRA) Form
Email UW Digital ID Service Team email@example.com if you need a copy of the Local Registration Authority (LRA) pdf form.
This document outlines how to complete Local Registration Authority (LRA) form for a new LRA.
Local Registration Authority (LRA) form is a two page form.
The first page is merely an indication of your responsibilities and obligations. UW Digital ID does not need this page, this is for your records.
On the second page the following fields are required -
In the "Applicant / Subscriber" box:
In the "Identity Verification" boxes:
- Applicant must complete all fields.
- For PKI Role enter LRA - <Your Campus Here>
- Current LRA must complete all fields for both forms of ID used (including the Identification Numbers).
- Applicant must present a non-expired government issued photo ID and a UW ID.
- Acceptable forms of Identification: UW ID Card, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card.
In the "Registrar / LRA" box:
- "Per:" should be signed by a current credentialed LRA at your institution.
- "Name" is the printed name of the current LRA who is credentialing the new LRA
- "Title" refers to their UW Digital ID role, so the credentialing LRA would write "LRA - <Your Campus Here>"
The Digital Photo and Token Issuance boxes are presently not needed.
Email the completed form to UW Digital ID Service Team firstname.lastname@example.org .